Saturday, February 5, 2011

Back in KL...

Back in KL on 4th Feb 2011...arrived at 245pm..thankful because the weather is so fine..no rain, not windy..syukur Alhamdulillah..smooth journey..sampai je Gombak da rasa lonely balik..huk huk..ni lah kesan akibat cuti lama..mesti teringat2 suasana kat kampung ..

Sampai je my house at Gombak terus panggil all my cats..tapi they look scared and angry!..maybe marah kot sbb tggalkan dieorg .hehe..tapi Bobo paling cool la..cayang Bobo lebih..:)..

love u much Bobo!..hehe

As I looked around inside my house, the condition was good, no damaged done by my cats..hehe.relieved..I still remember last year, when I was on 5 days (kalau x silap) holiday in Kampung, I left all my cats inside the house and when I came back, I was so damn surprised and shocked that my house smelled 'bangkai'!..yes, it was true.because all my kittens dead and berulat2 under the sofa!! huwaaaaa.. God knew how sad and bad I felt on that day..and my TV wasnt functioning because the plug point rosak, end up tumpang Astro umah my friend semata2 nak watch Nadal.hehe...That was an awful memory last year..

But this time sangat lega sebab no damaged and bad smell..hehe..thanks to my brother for taking care of them..tapi mereka kelaparan sgt time aku sampai..marah2 dan mintak makan,..ngada2 betol mereka ni..So, I fed their fav food Royal Canin Fit 32.tup tup, balang da ringan je..uwaaa.nak abes da food diaorg ..kene beli agi...

Sesi mengemas rumah bermula setelah selesai memberi kucing2 ku makan..pergh berpeluh..menyapu, mengemop...it was part of the exercise..hehe.good for me..Then, selesai semuanya, tired sgt..decide to take a nap kejap..lega dapat take a nap..ye la kan, driving jauh , balik trus mengemas.blum rest..

Bangun tdo je, rasa sunyi and boring gilos.all my frens xde..mereka sume ada aktiviti kekeluargaan sikit..so, I left alone here.opss.x alone, ada 4 ekor peneman ni..hehe..Chiko, Grey, Tommy and Bobo (favorite)..keje asik on9, tgk tv, lipat kain baju, buat laundry sikit..huhu...boring..At the same time, teringat2 suasana kampung halaman and my family kat sana..so below adalah antara few shots semasa aku di kampung :

at Pasar Tani

at Pasar Tani..mom bought kismis
and I got myself RM5 oen pack of apricot!.hehe
mak beli kebab
bahulu pandan..mom bought it too

mom bought pisang but tertinggal pulak..so, tak jadi wat goreng pisang ...huhu

the Pekan town..

Pekan town...changed a lot...


waaa..Pekan da ada riverfront...
Pekan Riverfront
Pekan town again..now, Pekan dah ada banyak Bank..dulu cuma ada CIMB and BSN je
Pekan Town

My niece..look at her clothes...that's the one that I bought for her..:)

this is her hobby..reading, playing and messing around!
i had my dinner with my ex class mate (primary school) here..BP Tomyam..

these are my ex classmates..Linda and Jai

my menu, Nasi goreng Kampung..Thanks to Linda cause she foot the bill..:)


Well, those photos are for u guys to take a look at..actually, there are more interesting places in my hometown, but I dun get a chance to shoot because of the weather...I miss my mom, sis, niece, nephew rite now..huhuhu..I will coming back...

Now, I am waiting for Manchester United match ..Man U vs Wolves...Glory2!!!!

Ta Ta...:)

1 comment:

  1. hehehe. kesian nya kat ManU kan? but the day was for another brilliant team! hahahaha

    (bila lagi boleh belagak camni kan? ;p)

    glad you're back.. welcome home :)

    ReplyDelete

what say u!!!