Tuesday, February 1, 2011

YEEAAAY..Balik Kampung!!!

Today, Tuesday 1 Feb 2011, I'm going back to my hometown  which is in Pekan, Pahang DM (Dato' Najib's place ok! ) I'm very excited and eager to meet my mom, sister, niece and of course, my newborn nephew. I woke up at 930 am and had my shower.

I have chose a very appropriate attire to wear for balik kampung...hehe..and, little did I know, from jacket, shirt and jeans are all from Sg Wang Plaza!..hahaha..Nvm la kan..it still look cool to me.plus, I'm not going to meet anybody, just stay in a driver seat.and I'm not going to meet the toll person either because I'm using TNG!..hehe..

my shirt and jacket

my skinny jeans..sg wang boutique..hehe

 

Then after everything's settled, saying goodbye to my adorable cats..huhu..(mcm la tak jumpe balik)..I dun have to worry about them when I'm away because luckily my brother will be at home during Chinese Nw Year holiday..so, hopefully he will take a gud care of them and be patient when removing their shit..hahahaaa..

I left Gombak around 11.45 am..

Along the way on the 2 highways (Lebuhraya Karak and Lebuhraya Pantai Timur)...it was raining randomly at certain area..at Bentong, Karak, Temerloh, Maran, Gambang....And what scared me was..jalan licin dan angin kuat.!!..imagine that my car , eventhough aku just bawak 80km.i can feel my car unforced move to the left and right..OMG, I say a prayer too many times..(trauma a bit because teringat peristiwa aku accident kat Sri Kembangan last year)

So, drive slow and hold the stereng tightly..huhu..but to my surprise (no need to be surprised anyway!) Malayian driver semua nak tunjuk terror..speeding gila gila..Be it Kancil or BMW...semua tend to speed...and furthermore, the condition of the road pun x berapa baik.then how come mereka ni boleh terfikir nak speeding..I just shook my head when seeing them driving recklessly like that..

2.45pm..arrived ..


My home sweet home at Pekan....


My home sweet home...:) (this is not today's pic)

It's raining heavily when I arrived home..Syukur Alhamdulillah I was safely arrived..being welcomed by my mom and my niece..wow, my niece is getting taller ..I am afraid the new clothes I bought for her is not going to fit...but I was wrong, the clothes are suit on her..pheww..relieve..hehehe..Then,  I looked for my sister with her newborn son..named, Abshar Uzair...wow.I hope I spell it correct..hehe.I feel calm when looked at the baby..suka cium and I love the smell of the newborn baby!..

my nephew..bulat kan mata dia!
katil si baby..

 
I had my lunch at 3pm..

my mom served me with white rice, ayam kuzi and vegetables..i'm so damn hungry sampai x sempat snap pic! lol..da lama tak makan mom's cooking..after kenyang, aku layan si Anna (my niece) yg tak abes2 panggil adik dia kakak..haha..funny..sedangkan dia tu yg kakak...layan je la..hehehe..penat sgt layan si Anna ni..but I enjoy it...:)

Anna is so tired..tgk the way she sleeps

these are all Anna's toys...

We had small talk together..I feel blessed to be here..I am full of peace ..tomorrow my father will be here.so, I am expecting more cheerful environment..

Cant wait for tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. his eyes!!! O.M.G!!! boleh layan starring contest dengan dia berjam2. so cute. tapi kesian lak tgk anna tido gitu... must be so tired out by her auntie and new "kakak"... hehehe

    kirim salam to the kids ek

    ReplyDelete

what say u!!!