Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My hobby...

Everybody has their own hobby kan...as for me..i love to take photos and being photographed!!..hehe camwhore sikit... :p

I dun have DSLR camera yet.but ade planning nak beli..still in process mengumpul dana..buat masa ni snap pic guna digital camera biasa je..Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS42 10 megapixel je..but it's fine with me..because yg penting the way u snap the pic..kena pandai cari angle, and stay focus..!..i believe in that.nnti once da mampu beli DSLR camera, konfirm banyak technic nak kena belajar..hehe..

So, below are few pics yg to me antara the best shot la..ada antaranye dah masuk bengkel utk di touch up (adobe photshop) hehe..:

at Old town Kopitiam

@ Pizza hut Wangsa Maju

@ Cheras Leisure Mall

@ The Curve

@ Plaza Idaman, Gombak

@ Wangsa Maju

@ Secret Recipe Melati Utama

@ Secret Recipe Melati Utama

@ Wangsa Maju

@ office

@ KL Motor Show 2010

in front of Strawberry Cafe,PJ

in front of Strawberry Cafe, PJ

@ Bangsar Village



Those are some pictures in my collection..a lot more to come..hehe... Probably tomorrow I'm going to shoot pics around my hometown...

Sesiapa yang ade jenguk my blog ..i welcome any comments..do not hesitate.i'm looking forward to develop more skills in photography..:)

Ta Ta

1 comment:

  1. it doesnt matter what camera you use... whats more important is the person behind the camera... walaupon hanya phonecamera pon... kalau pandai shot.. angle... lighting... memang keluar semue lawa2...

    keep up the good work! getting better and better :)

    ReplyDelete

what say u!!!